3. Regal Princess
This was a seminar cruise for Me....and I am a Princess Cruise Line LOVER! Shout out to Karen in the Sanctuary...She was Fantastic!! Cabin R719....Outstanding Cabin Steward, Michael...Was very attentive and there for us. Wine Maker Dinner was a culinary delight beyond words. Highly recommend this. Chef Table Lumiere....Another amazing culinary delight with wine pairings to please. Crown Grill, as always, was over-the-top in the quality and quantity of food! Sabatinis, enjoyed my appetizers, the wine and that's about all..disappointed in the main course. I found it very bland. It was the seafood wrapped in parchment. Alfredos...Great place to have a quick lunch.... International Cafe is fantastic, great selection of foods anytime of day. Horizon Court...I was pleasantly surprised with how good the food was and the wide selections available during the day. The Sanctuary...we were able to rent a cabana at poolside..The service was outstanding and it was an experience that I highly recommend. Well worth the $$. Cruise Director - I was not impressed with him...he needs to be more interactive with the guests and more events on the ship. Loved the MedallionClass. It was a unique experience. This was my firsts cruise with elite status and that made all the difference for this cruising experience in a very positive way. Always love Princess. I recommend this to everyone.

Regal Princess Review

Regal Princess Cruise Review by honeygirlhawaii

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony
This was a seminar cruise for Me....and I am a Princess Cruise Line LOVER!

Shout out to Karen in the Sanctuary...She was Fantastic!!

Wine Maker Dinner was a culinary delight beyond words. Highly recommend this.

Crown Grill, as always, was over-the-top in the quality and quantity of food!

Alfredos...Great place to have a quick lunch....

International Cafe is fantastic, great selection of foods anytime of day.

Always love Princess. I recommend this to everyone.
honeygirlhawaii’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD
The cabin was very clean and tidy...Ample closet/storage space (as long as you bring extra hangers which I highly recommend); The bathroom was a bit small, but we were able to make it work just fine. Great sized balcony.

My recommendation is if you need more space, book a Deluxe Balcony, or a Mini-Suite. My husband and I stayed in a Mini-Suite on our first Regal Princess Cruise and it was much more spacious
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins