3. Norwegian Escape
This was a short 5 day cruise in November so we did not expect good weather. Bermuda as always was wonderful, even if it was raining one day. The water was too cold for me to go in, but the beach was lovely. The ship itself was good. The same as many others have commented on, I am not sure why the atrium is used for events for 1000s of people and not the main theater. We did not see any other shows. The tv has one movie and one station of tv shows. I was hoping they would have a 3D movie in the theater but I did not see one on this cruise. The food was good. The Asian food section has a good selection and the salads offered variety in the buffet. Le bistro was fine. The Haven restaurant has overflow in the hallway right where people check in. I think this could be managed much better by rearranging the furniture with he tables further back and couches for waiting moved by the check in. Embarkation was very crowded but got better as you got past customs. Upon disembarkation I had a small credit on my account. I thought this would be refunded to my credit card but i was forced to stand on a very slow finance line to receive cash back. This should be handled better. Overall it was a great trip and I’d go again in November even if it was off season.

Long weekend in Bermuda

trumpetfish55’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

The Haven Courtyard Penthouse with Balcony
Cabin H5
I was concerned about noise because of the location but in the room it was quiet except for some vacuuming above in the late evening. On the balcony, which was much longer than others in the category, you could hear the pool deck and in the bathroom you could hear doors slam but it was quiet in the actual room. If you want a H5 with a longer balcony, I’d recommend this room. A lounger with the table and chairs fits with plenty of room to spare.
Deck 18 Suite Cabins