3. Norwegian Sky
A group trip I planned fell through so a friend and I decided to take a cruise. We normally cruise another brand but wanted to try something different. We had a great time. I loved the Freestyle Dining. We were able to attend activities we wanted. The drink package was fantastic. The crew was pleasant. We loved the bartender in the Local. He seemed to be there all the time. I can't remember his name but he was fantastic. Remembered us and our drinks. We missed having a laundry room and an adult only area that we are used to, and access to some of the spa areas for free. We had to ask for towel animals, but once our room steward knew need wanted them, he made them for us. Gladly. We loved Great Stirrup Cay. We got stuck waiting for our tender for over 30 minutes on the stairs. The other tenders ran smoothly and they explained that the tender we were waiting for was late, but it was 30 minutes. No big deal. The food was delicious. We loved Cagney's Steakhouse. The overall food was better than the other cruise line. I will sail with NCL again. I look forward to sailing one of the bigger ships.

First time NCL cruiser

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by The Phoenixx

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Porthole Window

I will sail with NCL again. I look forward to sailing one of the bigger ships.
The Phoenixx’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Oceanview Porthole Window
Cabin OJ
It was very spacious. We loved having a sofa in the room.
Atlantic Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins

• City Tour
    The city tour was a great option for us since our flights were later in the evening. We went to the beach and did a little shopping. The luggage was safely stored so we could enjoy the city. And the shuttle to the airport was included.
    View All 144 City Tour Reviews
  • Submarine Tour
    This was soooo much fun. My cruise mate could not swim but she loved it and was very comfortable and safe during the excursion. We will definitely do this again.
    View All 16 Submarine Tour Reviews