3. Golden Princess
I chose this cruise as it left from my home port and the Pacific Islands were somewhere I really wanted to go and experience. I was given an upgrade to a mini-suite cabin on the Dolphin Deck, Deck 9, located midship forward on the port side of the ship. It was comfortable and spacious and the bed was very comfortable as well. I had chosen anytime dining but didn't go into the Main Dining Room, so just ate in the Horizon Court buffet, the International Cafe, Prego's Pizzeria and the Trident Grill instead. The food was good and there was a great selection of food which changed daily. The Cruise Director's team were fabulous keeping everyone entertained with the trivia, the activities and the game shows they did. I didn't go into the Princess Theatre to see the production shows as I had seen them during my cruise onboard the same ship in January 2018 when I cruised to New Zealand. There were many live performers and bands, so all music tastes were catered for. My favourites were The Drop party band, Tempo Quattro band and the piano player singer Roel de Vries who played in the Promenade Bar in the evenings. There was a good age range of passengers on board the ship and there was always something for everyone in regards to the performer's, bands, activities. Getting off the ship in port was well organised as disembarkation at each port was from Deck 4.

A fabulous and memorable cruise

Golden Princess Cruise Review by Kayebee71

Kayebee71’s Full Rating Summary
Get Golden Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MB
Spacious and comfortable cabin. Shower combined with the bath. Comfortable bed.
Dolphin Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins