• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Carnival Victory Review

Editor Rating
1 Award

Don’t listen to all the negative reviews

Review for Carnival Victory to the Bahamas
Shelly Snod
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Nov 2019
Cabin: Interior

It sailed on my sons birthday and he only likes weekend cruises . I love carnival and went in with an open mind because some folks are just too nit picky. This is an older ship but it feels like back in the day cruising. Plus we had a great amazing deal with perks.

The staff was amazing from the guest services young lady Alexandra to our cabin steward who’s name I just can’t spell. The piano bar guy Mike is a must see ! He’s phenomenal! And the one comedian on our trip ken Boyd ? Omg ! Never laughed so hard in my life ! Holly the host in the punchliner was awesome. Folks on the cruise were nice , friendly and polite. Did well on the casino as well playing black jack with Sushi. The movies at night on lido were excellent choices as well with popcorn to munch on. Had a fanstastic time . Oh and let me tell you our beds in cabin 9228 were the most comfortable bed I’ve ever slept in on a ship. Knocked out immediately and the temp in the room was perfect

MDR was good . One night my food was cold but I told the waiter and he got me a fresh dish warm and post haste . Best breakfast ever is a breakfast burrito from the blue iguana! Had that twice !

Interior

Best bed and pillow ever . Perfect

Location. Clean and spotless. No foul smells like others reported and more storage space for stuff then ever before

5 Helpful Votes