3. Carnival Victory
It sailed on my sons birthday and he only likes weekend cruises . I love carnival and went in with an open mind because some folks are just too nit picky. This is an older ship but it feels like back in the day cruising. Plus we had a great amazing deal with perks. The staff was amazing from the guest services young lady Alexandra to our cabin steward who’s name I just can’t spell. The piano bar guy Mike is a must see ! He’s phenomenal! And the one comedian on our trip ken Boyd ? Omg ! Never laughed so hard in my life ! Holly the host in the punchliner was awesome. Folks on the cruise were nice , friendly and polite. Did well on the casino as well playing black jack with Sushi. The movies at night on lido were excellent choices as well with popcorn to munch on. Had a fanstastic time . Oh and let me tell you our beds in cabin 9228 were the most comfortable bed I’ve ever slept in on a ship. Knocked out immediately and the temp in the room was perfect MDR was good . One night my food was cold but I told the waiter and he got me a fresh dish warm and post haste . Best breakfast ever is a breakfast burrito from the blue iguana! Had that twice ! The shows in the theater ? Someone needs to hire a pro and teach these poor folks how to dance. It was bad ! I’ve never walked out on a show but ? Again piano bar , comedian and the bands that played next to the casino were amazing !

Don’t listen to all the negative reviews

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by Shelly Snod

Get Carnival Victory price drops

Interior
Cabin 4D
Best bed and pillow ever . Perfect
Location. Clean and spotless. No foul smells like others reported and more storage space for stuff then ever before
Upper Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins