3. MSC Seaview
Well after 73 cruises I can finally say never again on MSC. My pros were : Embarkation in Barcelona and disembarkation in Barcelona Our wait staff in main dining room (I use the term dining room loosely) Our cabin steward was good. Ship was beautiful. Our cabin was ok too, although closet placement was a poor design. Cons: Generally unfriendly staff on board (language problem?) Lifts (Elevators) slow and very crowded. Daily embark and debarkation, kind of like a local bus. We booked early dining but were assigned late dining, got it changed and was put into a , for lack of better words a SUB dining room. More like a warehouse, no décor at all. Daily activities were abysmal probably due to daily ports. NOW the food, I had read in previous reviews that the food was not good to just plain bad. I found them to be true, again after 73 cruises I feel somewhat qualified to judge the food. Also this is the only cruise my wife and I lost weight on. Main dining was usually cold or luke warm at its best. The buffet was only slightly better, but there you had to survive the rudeness of most of the southern European passengers. We have traveled in Europe for years and have never been faced with the rudeness we saw on this ship. As a travel advisor I will not recommend this line to my American or Canadian clients as I know the disappointment they will have.

Not my kinda cruise

MSC Seaview Cruise Review by foyspa

Well after 73 cruises I can finally say never again on MSC.

My pros were : Embarkation in Barcelona and disembarkation in Barcelona

Our wait staff in main dining room (I use the term dining room loosely)

Our cabin steward was good.

Ship was beautiful.

Our cabin was ok too, although closet placement was a poor design.

Cons: Generally unfriendly staff on board (language problem?)

Lifts (Elevators) slow and very crowded.

Daily embark and debarkation, kind of like a local bus.

Daily activities were abysmal probably due to daily ports.

foyspa’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Seaview price drops

Bella Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1
Clean, and functional, closet placement was not the best
Yellow Sea Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins