3. Crown Princess
I chose this cruise because my wife and I wanted to get away and since we haven't been to St Lucia for some time, wanted to go back to see this lovely island. The embarkation was quick and easy. It took approximately 30 minutes from getting out of the cab until we were in the dining room having lunch. The ship is abit older but in tip top shape as the crew is always polishing and painting.. The balcony cabin was comfortable, bed amazing to sleep in, and our room steward extremely efficient! The dining room food was extremely good for breakfast,dinner and lunch on sea days! Nice variety, well presented, always warm. As for the buffet, it was good,but tried to stay away from it as it tends to get crowded . Much appreciated the better service and quietness in the dining room. The production shows varied from good to outstanding. Comedians from ok to hilarious! Service in all areas was outstanding! Had fun in all the ports! Went to the beach in Princess Cay and got into the water. St Thomas, got in a cab and went to beautiful Megan's Bay, St Kitts went Kayaking, St Lucia went on an all day tour that included a volcano, catamaran,lunch and plantation. Barbados,orchid garden and plantation and Antigua,bird island,snorkeling ,beach and kayaking!

One of my top 5 crruises!

Crown Princess Cruise Review by DKlec

Service in all areas was outstanding!

DKlec’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BF
Clean , comfortable and efficient, cabin steward amazing!
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins