3. Viking Jupiter
This was my first ever cruise and I'm told I'll only want to stay with Viking from now on. Everything exceeded my expectations. We booked air through Viking to take advantage of the transfer services which made flying to and from foreign countries much less stressful. Viking runs a tight ship (get it) and it shows. All transfers were smooth, easy, and on time. Getting right out of the airport and onto a van to take you directly to the ship is much easier than having to worry about taxis or buses. The ship itself looked brand new, which it might have been, a plaque said Anno 2019. Everything was clean and no detail was overlooked in the decoration. Cabins were comfortable and spacious, although the beds could have been more comfortable. I particularly enjoyed the heated floors in the bathroom. The private veranda was nice although I felt as though I didn't take full advantage of it because there were so many other cool places to hang out. The dining was excellent. Something for even the pickiest eaters. I enjoyed the destination menus. Manfredi's was just okay in my opinion. The pasta was very good, but the entrees were uninspiring. The huge portions didn't really win me over either. Entertainment was engaging and the Explorer's Dome was a fun touch. The service was EXCELLENT! It seemed like everyone knew my name after the third day. All of the staff had bright smiles and were fun to talk to. Friendships were fostered and it made leaving the ship that much harder. Already planning our next trip with Viking!

An amazing first cruise

Viking Jupiter Cruise Review by CCLMT

Everything exceeded my expectations.

Entertainment was engaging and the Explorer's Dome was a fun touch.

Already planning our next trip with Viking!
CCLMT’s Full Rating Summary