3. Norwegian Epic
Ports of call where the reason I selected the ship. I didn't explore Barcelona as much as I would have liked due to jet lag. I didn't know that I could have selected the port to start my cruise. Had I known this, I would have started in Rome to have extra time there. This should be advertised better. The epic ship was ok. Since it was November, it was too cold for the pool. Norwegian should make the pools heated in colder weather. I upgraded my cabin to have more space. I viewed 2 shows (Burn the Floor and Priscilla)...both were amazing! I traveled with a group of 30 people, including children. The kids thought the cruise was designed for older people instead of a younger audience. The customer service desk with the worst part of the experience. The employees gave out incorrect information on multiple occassions. This took so much time out that we could have spent doing other things. I requested an iron and never received it. I always would have liked to wash my own clothes on the ship but was unable to do so. I still haven't decided if I would book another cruise with Norwegian.

Great experience but poor customer service

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by mhogan378

I upgraded my cabin to have more space.

I viewed 2 shows (Burn the Floor and Priscilla)...both were amazing!

I still haven't decided if I would book another cruise with Norwegian.
mhogan378’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Family Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin M4
The cabin was clean. While I don't remember the name of the person who cleaned my room, he was friendly when I saw him. Compared to Carnival where they remembered my name and I always saw them, this was a big change.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins