3. Crown Princess
This was our third voyage with Princess. Previously we’ve been on the Coral Princess and the Grand Princess. I’ve read all the reviews and many of them were so negative and I couldn’t understand why. Sure, there are some areas that are a little rusty but that’s to be expected when you’re on a ship that’s exposed to salt water 24-7. Regarding the food: I read so many negative comments about the food. I thought for the most part the food was pretty good. We ate at the Horizon Court on several port days because we were just tired and didn’t feel like getting dressed up. There were always some good choices here. We also dined at Sabatini’s twice and the Crown Grill once. These meals were excellent! We loved the itinerary and booked Princess excursions at every port. We were happy our sunset cruise excursion in St. Thomas was a Princess excursion because we were part of a group of four, last ones on the ship. They had to wait for us, lol. Our cabin: We were in cabin D630 which is a mini-suite. We loved the location of our room. Close to the elevators to the Horizon Court to get coffee early in the morning. Also close to the laundromat. I always do a load of laundry while cruising. It helps us from overpacking. Our room steward, Don, was amazing and kept our room spotless. We gave him an extra tip. Things we skipped this cruise: We didn’t purchase ANY drink purchases. Just paid as we went and it ended up being less. Also, we didn’t purchase ANY internet minutes. We decided we would just “go dark” and take a true vacation from life! We didn’t go to any shows or visit the gym so can’t comment on this.

Crown Princess 11-07-19 Caribbean-A great time!

Crown Princess Cruise Review by Ginster1

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony

We didn’t go to any shows or visit the gym so can’t comment on this.
Ginster1’s Full Rating Summary