3. Carnival Horizon
Carnival is nothing like it used to be and the Horizon was no exception. Here are some highlights. 1. If you like to smoke weed and cigarettes anywhere on the ship. This is apparently the cruise for you. I am not talking about smelling it in smoking only sections, I am talking all over the ship. We did complain to the service desk. 2. 99.9% of the staff are 0 for customer services. You have to find that one that is willing to be nice and smile. 3. I actually had a bartender at Alchemy get in my face because I ordered sliders and two drinks later I left (forgot I even ordered the food). 4. We stayed in the Havana area. Most other areas felt unsafe due to the crowd that was on board. I blame the Cookie (cruise director) following. 5. The show was "just ok" and most areas playing music really were not good. 6. Dining room service is slow and food is horrible. Stick with Pig/Anchor, Guy's Burgers or 555. The Tepanayaki is a ripoff. 7. Restrooms were nasty all the time. 8. I am sure there are plenty of other comments that can be made but why bother. Very few positive comments most of which would just include the 4 individual staff that made the trip a little bit better.

Avoid Horizon Avoid Carnival

Carnival Horizon Cruise Review by yamaha321

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Havana Cabana (Balcony)

5. The show was "just ok" and most areas playing music really were not good.

7. Restrooms were nasty all the time.

yamaha321’s Full Rating Summary