3. Viking Sea
I went on a Viking River Cruise a couple of years ago and loved it. I was curious about the Viking Ocean Cruises and how it compared to other ocean cruises I had been on. I selected the Eastern Caribbean eleven day trip. I couldn’t have been happier! The personal service is unsurpassed along with the size and beauty of the ship. There are so many venues where you can be with other guests or be alone in a quiet environment. Every aspect of the ship is done to insure passengers are comfortable, taken care of and treated like they are special. I especially loved the incredible spa, pool area and a wide selection of restaurants at no additional cost. I was especially impressed with each dining experience. The food was beautifully prepared and gourmet quality. We visited each of the restaurants along with the Chef’s Table and each meal was delicious and beautifully presented. Each excursion is carefully planned and tour guides are very well informed. The difference on being on a luxury cruise with just over 900 passengers compared to several thousand makes Viking the best! There is no doubt that I will only choose Viking for any future adventures.

Fabulous Experience

Viking Sea Cruise Review by Popeet

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean

Popeet’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sea price drops

Cabins are roomy with very comfortable beds, sitting area as well as lighted vanity. The balcony was spacious and a great place to take in the views. The bathroom is plenty big with a large walk in shower and fabulous heated floors.