3. Viking Idun
Had never been to Eastern Europe. So much information on the after effects of WW11 And the break up of Checoslovakia. My only disappointment was that there were not enough hand sanitizers on the boat and someone came on with a cold and by the third day, many people were coughing and sneezing. I caught a cold and was miserable for three days and missed a whole day of touring in Belgrade. We were all using our own hand sanitizers, but there should have been more stationed at the top of every staircase because of people using the handrails. Otherwise, the tours, food and ship were wonderful. The French balcony cabin was way too small for two people. 135 sq ft. Could not both be in there at the same time, unless you were sleeping. I would recommend this cruise, but get a larger cabin, which of course, is going to cost more money.

Filled with historical information

Viking Idun Cruise Review by LovesToCruise13

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: French Balcony

Otherwise, the tours, food and ship were wonderful.

LovesToCruise13’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Idun price drops

French Balcony
Cabin D
Too small for two people.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins