• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Norwegian Dawn Review

Editor Rating
1 Award

Not up to par with expectations.

Review for Norwegian Dawn to Bermuda
Angelalucill3
10+ Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: Nov 2019
Cabin: Obstructed Oceanview

I’ve been on 15-29 cruises in my lifetime, all of which were Royal Caribbean, and Carnival and I loved them. The food was phenomenal and the night life was amazing and fun. I had never been on a Norwegian, so I figured I’d give it a try! Well, I regret that I made that decision.

Starting from the embarkation, there was a problem. We were supposed to board the ship at 10am, we didn’t board until 4pm! Ok, ok, I forgave them, because apparently they were having issues with the gangway.

We came aboard STARVING, because we were waiting around for 6 hours for the ship to let us on, so we figured they’d have the restaurants open, NOPE. I was wrong. We had to wait around until 5:30 to get food in our stomachs. And even then, I was expecting the food to be great (hoping it was worth the wait). WRONG AGAIN. The food was SUBPAR, and I’m being generous. Most of it was awful.

Obstructed Oceanview

Port Reviews

New York (Manhattan)

They had a problem with the gangway when boarding. Took them 6 hours after my initial boarding time to get on.

King's Wharf

It was pretty, but it rained the whole time so we didn’t get to experience as much as we’d hoped.

Find a Norwegian Dawn Cruise from $447