3. Grand Princess
From stepping on the Grand Princess I felt privleged by the crew! There wee so many crew members willing to asist when you may look lost (hehe). The public areas were nicely appointed in the fabrics used and the decor of each lounge. I was impressed that all the bars had their own menus different form others so I enjoyed trying each and especially the drinks made from Rob Floyd for Princess. The dining room menus were very creative and always different, no recycled food being renamed like on other ships menus. I felt I had an epicurian experience at evey meal, especially lunch and dinner. Chef Thomas in charge of the specialty restaurants impressed me the most! He knows how to cook lobster to lamb and so much more. We have dined in the finest restaurants and never experienced the consistancy that Chef Thomas brings to Princess. Eko part of the bar service always made us feel welcomed and we veiw him as family. Can't wait for Alaska in August!

Fabulous 1st time Cruising Princess

STEPH Green’s Full Rating Summary
Get Grand Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA
Loved the cabin and the bed was very comfortable. I have to say "you should sleep better on vacation" and I did; was impressed.
Baja Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins