3. Viking Sea
We picked this cruise because of our available time off. All of the staff were AMAZINGLY nice and accommodating. We were probably the youngest passengers at 40 & 41, and it was suggested by other passengers that we’d probably have more fun on a cruise like Royal Caribbean but they were wrong. The islands were beautiful! The excursions were everything we wanted to do. The bed was too hard for me, as I’m a side sleeper; but it was perfect for my husband who has back problems and is a back sleeper. And since I’m a side sleeper, I need a firmer pillow for head and neck support; but once again it was fine for my husband. The cabin was perfect; except that the TV volume wouldn't go above 25, on a 0-50 scale. We loved that main pool was usable regardless of the weather because of the retractable roof. Advice- if you're a drinker, check the drink menu before buying the silver spirits package to be sure it offers what you want; I drink captain morgan, but that wasn’t an option, so I bought bottles from the duty free before we left, and my husband is a Miller Lite guy, so we got some of those before we left as well. If you plan on dining frequently (More than what comes with stateroom) at the alternate dining places (Manfredi’s, The Restaurant, Chef’s table) then get the gratuity package because you will be charged for gratuities each time you eat there, starting at $125/person. And if you have leftovers from one of the alternate dining places, they will hold your leftovers in a fridge for you and bring them to your room when your ready. We met some great people that we continue to keep in contact with.

Great for any age