3. Norwegian Gem
We went on this cruise to get a good sampling of the Southern Caribbean. The service was excellent and all of the staff were truly happy to part of your vacation. I have mixed feeling about the freestyle cruise.On one hand I enjoyed the freedom and flexibility, it also I believe lead to some fast food attempts for some at the restaurants. Although we did not travel with kids, there were a lot of onboard activities and areas for kids. These areas were somewhat out of the way so those that did not have kids wouldn't necessarily know there were any onboard, a very good design. The activities on at see days were great for learning culture history and being entertained, the staff were excellent and really made the trip worth while. Overall I would definitely consider using Norwegian again over the 3 others cruise lines I have traveled with.

Super Value

Info2020’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Gem price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB
Cabin was good, clean , just a bit dated and the bathroom drains were poor.Balcony furniture was worn with torn webbing in the chairs.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins