3. Viking Jupiter
The itinerary was exactly what I was looking for and it didn’t disappoint. The Jupiter was clean, beautiful and just the right size. The food was phenomenal and the variety was spectacular! Our stateroom was comfortable and always serviced when needed. The balcony provided exciting views in every port. The onboard entertainment was suited to the age of the cruisers and was presented by extremely talented performers. The overall atmosphere was warm and conducive to allow the chance to form new friendships. The staff always had a smile and was always available if needed. I can’t think of any vacation or trip that I have been on where you could tell the staff all loved their job. Excursions were varied in difficulty so that they provided the opportunity for everyone to participate. They also offered the chance to glimpse a port or delve in deeply if one had visited the area previously. I can’t think of anything I would change!

Mediterranean Cruise

Viking Jupiter Cruise Review by Denisestelmacher

I can’t think of anything I would change!
Denisestelmacher’s Full Rating Summary