3. Norwegian Sun
This was my first time ever on a cruise and I couldn’t have asked for a better trip. I’ll start by saying the staff on the sun were absolutely amazing and extremely helpful. Not only did the staff do an amazing job, but they made us feel at home and went beyond their job titles to make everyone feel welcome and special. Our room was amazing and extremely clean everyday. Very thankful for our housekeeper. We ate dinner every night at the Seven Seas and it was absolutely amazing. The menu was amazing and there were endless possibilities for dinner. We celebrated two birthdays on board and they were amazing thanks to everyone who took part in the experience. All of the staff in each lounge were very helpful and made sure we had the best experiences possible. Jamie the cruise director was amazing at her job and coordinated a great trip with so many great things to do on board. Definitely enjoyed everyday out on the islands. Everything was great from getting off the boat to the beech and even back on board . The private island exceeded my expectations with the cleanliness and fun atmosphere. Also very thankful for Irma and her advice on how to shop in Nassau. With her help we were able to find many great gifts to bring back home and enjoy. I took part in the stingray city excursion on November 8th and it was by far the most fun I’ve ever had. Our guide Miguel was super nice and made sure to make our experience far more than just taking photos with the rays. I would highly recommend traveling with Norwegian Cruise Line to anyone looking for a get away. I most definitely will be looking back into traveling with Norwegian again in the future. Thank you so much for the great staff and the unforgettable memories made!

Best vacation experience!

Ages Under 3
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Inside
Cabin IE
Spotless every day and always stocked with everything we would need for the day. Thank you so much for everything!
Norway Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins