3. Regal Princess
Mediocre ports of call. There is really nothing of interest in these worn out places. The ship overall was very average. Services overall were very average. The real sore point was the dining experiences. Buffets in the Horizon court were ok and average. However, the sit down experiences were terrible. People were friendly, and we were seated quickly enough. With the exception of Italian night the food was subpar. The worst thing however was the incredibly slow service. Sometime we waited 30-45 minutes between courses and that was trying Overall, very disappointing. I had been on quite a few pervious cruises with Princess and a fair number with other cruise lines. My favorites have been adventure cruises, but that is not Princess' area. This cruise did not measure up in any way to any of the decent Princess cruises. If this were my only Princess experience, I would definitely not recommend them or consider for myself in any future dates.

Mediocre cruise

Regal Princess Cruise Review by rdvant

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony (obstructed view)
rdvant’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Balcony (obstructed view)
Cabin BW
cabin was ok. Average, but no complaints
Emerald Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins