3. Pride of America
I did not choose this cruise but it was fantastic. i was worried on arrival that our plane was an hour late but ncl was waiting when we disembarked the plane. The food in the Skyline was amazing and the Diner was fun to experience. all the staff I interacted with were very friendly and polite. My cabin was spacious and I loved having the balcony to go out on when I was in my room. The Vegas show was great. the entertainment director was everywhere and very good at her job, i loved the Not so newlywed game show night. i enjoyed all the ports and the excursions, however would have enjoyed more cultural options on land. the ports were beautiful and the guides that showed us around were knowledgeable. i would defiantly do this cruise again as well as cruise with Norwegian again. i traveled with my adult family there were no children in my group. embarkation from the boat was simple and easy.

Amazing experience