MSC Divina Cruise Review

MSC Divina Cruise Review by KayakingGirl2

• Sail Date: Feb 2019
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom

From the first glimpse of the ship she looked elegant and beautiful, inside as well. Embarkment was fast and easy. The food was plentiful and good. I liked the Italian flair and I liked the varied choices. Our stateroom was very clean as was the whole ship. We had a balcony room that had great storage and a good size shower. Our room steward was so fun and friendly and kept our room spotless. I think the nightly entertainment was outstanding. Such incredible talent. I do not have anything to complain about. The excursions we did were with MSC. They were all fun.

We visited Costa Maya, Cozumel, Aruba!, Ocho Rios, Cartagena and Panama. We especially loved Cartagena and Panama. Amazing history. The two ocean railroad was my favorite excursion.

I did not have a problem with the ship feeling crowded. There were plenty of places to go on the ship and things to do.

The only thing I would suggest is you pick a bigger MC ship if you have kids. MSC Seaside and Meraviglia have more of what the kids look for nowadays.

I have read reviews with a lot of complaints but frankly I do not have any nor do I understand what there could be to complain about. Some people just look for the negatives I guess. The cruise ports were fun and the whole experience was fantastic.

KayakingGirl2's Full Rating Summary

Balcony Stateroom

The Cabin was very clean, there was ample storage space for our 11 day cruise. The shower was a very good size. Loved the balcony. We hung our hammock and enjoyed an afternoon break reading with the beautiful view and the warm breeze.

Cozumel

Took a taxi to the beach. It was nice but we picked one to far from the ship.

Costa Maya

We just walked around the port area which was really really well done. We went to the bird Avery there. Which was fun. It was over rooftops.

We took a bus to the train station. Oh my that was fantastic. We went all over the city in the bus learning the amazing history and seein sites that I cannot imagine seeing ever again. Then we took the train ride to the beautiful countryside. Panama City is beautiful

View All undefined undefined Reviews
Horse Carriage Tour

What a nice long slow carriage ride. We had stops along the way. One for the history and one for shopping. Beautiful City.

View All 46 Horse Carriage Tour Reviews