3. Majestic Princess
The fiordland national park although it was included in the itinerary it was cut short by the captain. The lame excuse was - the sea is too rough. Therefore we missed seeing both the Dusky and Doubtful sounds. I have visited in the past these two breathtaking sounds with a similar sized ship with much rougher seas and larger swells. Anyway, anyone knows that entering the sounds the sea gets way much calmer. By cutting too short the time we had to spend in the fiordland national park we also missed seeing the beautiful Dunedin Bay since the ship arrived too early when it was still very dark. I have to add that the scenery of Dunedin Bay is much more beautiful in the morning when the white mist floats just about the sea like a thin sateen veil. The food also was not as nice as expected. The presentation was ok but the taste was rather ordinary. There are a lot of very old people on the ship. Please, do not misunderstand me here. There’s nothing wrong with the old age. It’s just that the ship is not designed properly to deal with were slow and fragile people, therefore almost everything was in slow motion and getting the right food in the buffet was a challenge. I have to say that the staff was very kind and nice and helpful offering always a professional assistance. From all the cruises I have had (including two previous ones with Princess) this is the worst one and not really worth the money.

Disappointed

Majestic Princess Cruise Review by Xhani

Xhani’s Full Rating Summary
Get Majestic Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MA
Cabin is nice and spacious. One of the TV had quite a few dead pixels.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins