3. Norwegian Spirit
Our cruise got off to a terrible start when Delta airlines cancelled our flight, and we got to play catch up to the boat on our own. We missed Paris, 1 of the main reasons for choosing this little taste of Europe cruise. NCL customer service stinks before, during and even after the cruise. The ship and its workers all genuinely seemed better about service, but now looking back on the whole, it is poor.  To spend that much money, and seek assistance due to no fault of our own, I would hope for more sympathy and certainly some type of help, when there was none, not even reimbursement for lost time and transfers, plus additional transfers we had to pay for. The middle part of the trip was amazing, the shore excursion arrangements once we made the boat, were all fantastic, and we loved seeing what we could of Europe in the remaining time. However, every time we would meet daily in the auditorium, and then on the buses, there was a growing sickness that could be heard first in just a few coughs, but multiplying tenfold by these shared tour groups. We managed to hold off catching ours until the last days, which then caused the end part of the cruise to also be terrible. It is two weeks later and my wife and I are finally breaking free of the sickness. I don't think I'll ever go for a cruise that long again, and I will try to find a younger group of participants too, instead of the elderly and infirmed.

Coughing cruise

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by sundaycruzin

sundaycruzin’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Spirit price drops

Mid-Ship Oceanview Picture Window
Cabin OB
not the cleanest, and the shower drain was broken, but pretty good otherwise for such an old boat, I'd guess. The steward was friendly and helpful as could be.
Deck 6 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins