3. Richard With
I chose this cruise to time the Arctic Circle crossing with my birthday and I wanted to see the Northern Lights. I chose Hurtigruten after online research and would definitely travel with Hurtigruten again. The ship was incredibly comfortable and clean, the staff were very friendly and helpful and all spoke excellent English. The Expedition team were knowledgeable and very experienced in their roles, making the trip all the more enjoyable ams informative. The excursions were great, a wide variety of things to do, from hikes to bus trips to special events such as dogsledding and Viking feasts. As the ships are working ferries as well, it meant we all had little times to explore in many towns and ports on the route. The Northern Lights made an appearance on several nights and we even managed to get a sight of the mysterious Trollfjord. I do need to go back to see all the things I missed on this trip.

A trip of a lifetime

Richard With Cruise Review by Ross Hill

I do need to go back to see all the things I missed on this trip.
Ross Hill’s Full Rating Summary