3. Vision of the Seas
My husband and I chose this cruise to transit the Panama Canal. We got so much more. This is a beautiful ship, easy to navigate and it has the best cruise director in the world, Steve Davis, who can make this cruise fun for everyone. Michael Jackson’s Thriller dance was the highlight for me. The energy on this ship is non stop. There is always so to do. The entertainment was varied and fun. The late night dancing was always fun. What a great trip we had. We ate in the MDR every evening. Our table was fun with the best new friends we could have hoped for. We had great service and the food was delicious. Our cabin was perfect for us too. It was a panoramic ocean view with a huge floor to ceiling window. There was tons of storage even for a 16 day cruise. The bed was very comfortable. The shower was small, but the water was always hot and there was a vent in the bathroom that made it comfortable and smell great.

Perfect Cruise

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review by Christy jo

Christy jo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Vision of the Seas price drops

Spacious Ocean View
Cabin 1M
Great cabin, large and comfortable. Tons of storage, comfortable bed. Best cabin we have ever had.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins