• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Autumn Wong
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Nov 2019
Cabin:

I chose the cruise as I wanted to see the Northern Lights and the Norwegian landscape during winter. I found the Hurtigruten cruise from an internet search. I appreciate that the Hurtigruten website provides detailed and accurate description of the cruise itinerary and cabin condition. The booking process was also a breeze.

The cruise, as it turned out, was significantly above my expectation. Everything from the itinerary and excursions, to the expedition team & activities (including lectures-on-board), cabin condition, food-on-board and the crew made my holiday so memorable. I saw the Northern Lights on 4 nights (!); the Norwegian landscape with the sky lines / lights were like heaven-on-earth. I also appreciate the sustainability efforts of the Norwegian people and Hurtigruten itself.

I am from Malaysia and this had been my 2nd trip to Norway. I look forward to travelling on a Hurtigruten ship on my next trip to the Antartica !

Clean and comfortable - soft mattress and pillow, a television offers entertainment, a kettle kept my water boiled, the heated floor in the bathroom kept my feet cosy, and the cabin window kept me informed of where the ship is sailing into.

previous reviewnext review