• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Autumn Wong
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Nov 2019
Cabin:

I chose the cruise as I wanted to see the Northern Lights and the Norwegian landscape during winter. I found the Hurtigruten cruise from an internet search. I appreciate that the Hurtigruten website provides detailed and accurate description of the cruise itinerary and cabin condition. The booking process was also a breeze.

The cruise, as it turned out, was significantly above my expectation. Everything from the itinerary and excursions, to the expedition team & activities (including lectures-on-board), cabin condition, food-on-board and the crew made my holiday so memorable. I saw the Northern Lights on 4 nights (!); the Norwegian landscape with the sky lines / lights were like heaven-on-earth. I also appreciate the sustainability efforts of the Norwegian people and Hurtigruten itself.

I am from Malaysia and this had been my 2nd trip to Norway. I look forward to travelling on a Hurtigruten ship on my next trip to the Antartica !

Clean and comfortable - soft mattress and pillow, a television offers entertainment, a kettle kept my water boiled, the heated floor in the bathroom kept my feet cosy, and the cabin window kept me informed of where the ship is sailing into.

Find a Nordnorge Cruise from $1,534