3. Celebrity Reflection
We were interested in seeing the ports on this cruise Combining with the relaxing sea days at the end. Everything about this cruise was fabulous. The ports included Ibiza, Cartagena, Gibraltar and Tenerife. We went five days early since there is so much to see in Barcelona. The Reflection is a great ship and the staff could not have been more accommodating. We went Aqua Class and I highly recommend it. The Blu dining room was an absolute dining pleasure and the staff just wonderful. I cannot say enough about the food on this ship. It was the best of any cruise we have been on. People were actually photographing the desserts on the buffet! They looked too good to eat. The entertainment was equally good and we loved Giuseppe the activities director. In conclusion, transatlantic will always be my first choice for cruising. And I hope to go on the Reflection again in the future. But Celebrity has become my cruise line of choice. Happy sailing!

Barcelona Transatlantic

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by Phyllis Z.

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: AquaClass

Happy sailing!
Phyllis Z.’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

AquaClass
Cabin A1
We were in our rooms for showering, sleeping and changing. Occasionally, we sat on the balcony. The room for what we paid was fine. A good deal we felt.
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins