3. AmaReina (APT)
I am normally not excited about travelling especially long flights to get where you want to go. From the moment we boarded the AmaReina however in Amsterdam I knew this would be a trip of a lifetime ....and it was. The Ship ,Dining ,Service ,Staff ,Excursions & overall organisation of the cruise each day was exceptional. So much so that every day on return to Australia I recall just how good this experience was. Everyday we were treated to Excursions and / or onboard activities . Those of us with walking difficulties were sympathetically catered for with on shore options able to return to even more superb "snacks" and drinks before yet another 5 star dining experience . Intially it looked expensive but EVERYTHING was included from the magnificent dining as mentioned including the Chef"s table ,superb wines fabulous day outings . EVERYTHING. There was not one negative complaint from anyone as sadly we all left the last morning Congratulations APT

SIMPLY SUPERB

AmaReina (APT) Cruise Review by Jefferymousley

• Sail Date: August 2019
  • Destination: Europe

The Ship ,Dining ,Service ,Staff ,Excursions

& overall organisation of the cruise each day was exceptional.

Congratulations APT