3. Coral Expeditions II
Have been on cruises with CORALEXPEDITIONS before exploring the Kimberly's and through the Solomon Islands from Cairns to Noumea. All cruises were perfectly organised, Crews always highly motivated and friendly. Food choice and quality outstanding. All ships were well maintained and very clean. The sightseeing programs exceptional good, very interesting. On the recent Great Barrier Reef cruise we had plenty opportunities to snorkel and to dive. My wife was every day for hours snorkeling enjoying the underwater-world, the corals and tropical fish. Because of my age - 80 - I enjoyed the same with the glass-bottom boat and was able to shoot hundred of high quality pictures. A cruise we highly recommend. We are already planning the next cruise with this company for 2020. The ship, a catamaran only about 35 meters long was a bit unstable in the water, but this is a condition quite normal considering the its size.

Great Barrier Reef Snorkeling and Diving at its Best

Coral Expeditions II Cruise Review by gabipeter

We are already planning the next cruise with this company for 2020.

gabipeter’s Full Rating Summary