3. Celestyal Olympia
This cruise was part of a Globus land tour of Greece. Embarkation was one of the smoothest ever experienced I'm sure because the Ship was only 3/4 full. We enjoyed the free drink package at no extra cost which was a real treat. You had a great selection of beer, wine and spirts. The service aboard was both professional and extremely friendly. The food was fantastic! We ate in the main dinning room 2 nights and enjoyed a great steak and a wonderful Chicken Kiev. Lots of choices with really great service. As others have reviewed, the excursions were a bit rushed. We were lucky to be on the first tinder to Santoriani, so we were able to get the photos we wanted. There were 5 ports of call on this sailing, so you were pretty busy! I really was surprised in how much I enjoyed this cruise. I've cruised many times before on much larger ships. Don't be afraid to try it!

BETTER THAN EXPECTED!

Celestyal Olympia Cruise Review by beachmiker

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Greece

Don't be afraid to try it!
beachmiker’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celestyal Olympia price drops

Older ship with small rooms and pretty small bathroom, with even smaller yet shower.