• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Pawling43
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Nov 2019
Cabin: Interior

i hadn't been to Mexico in many years, so I wanted to check it out. Princess offered me a comp, so why not.

Cabo was great but the shore excursion to the "resort" ended up being on a very crowded public beach with dirty couches and no lounge chairs for us. the beach is typical now - the drop in the sand to get into the water was just as bad as many Caribbean beaches these days. I found Mazatlan to be dumpy. The last time I was in Puerto Vallarta there were only three or four hotels. what a change. we went to the Hyatt away from the masses and the resort was great.

my room steward was great and I showed him my appreciation.

Interior

the cabin was fine for just me and being a freebie. i was hesitant since this was the first time i didnt have a balcony but it was fine.

Port Reviews

Los Angeles

i used 24/7 to pick me up at end of cruise. they changed drivers on me so i had to wait half hour. i could have easily gotten a ride for half the price but i had already paid for it. i will not pay in advance anymore for rides to the airport. the hotel - crown plaza - had a free shuttle service to the port so that worked out well.

Puerto Vallarta