3. Mariner of the Seas
My husband and me were celebrating my 70th birthday and it was an awesome experience. We are loyal RC cruisers, and this cruise was super special. Starting with embarkation, it was excellent, very fast and friendly staff. The first day we went to the ice show which was spectacular. The second night the show at the Royal Theater was very good. At the MDR, the service was excellent and the food was the best! Cabin Steward's went beyond their ways to make us feel like royalty. Activities by the cruise director were very entertaining. Kudos to him! Coco Cay is a gigantic water park for all ages. We enjoyed the beach, Oasis Bay with the gigantic pool so relaxing. The kiosks for the food are very organized and clean, great selection of food. Mexican, Caribbean, American, Italian food was offered. For dessert, they had the ice cream stand and brownies. All in all, this cruise was excellent!

Perfect three days Bahamas Cruise

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review by rolochoco

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Spacious Panoramic Ocean View

Activities by the cruise director were very entertaining. Kudos to him!

All in all, this cruise was excellent!
rolochoco’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas price drops

Spacious Panoramic Ocean View
Cabin 1L
Great choice of cabin. My husband does not like balconies, so this type of cabin served both purposes. Able to look at the sea through a large glass across the whole size of the cabin.
Deck 12 Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins