3. Carnival Elation
I convinced my husband to go on a cruise for our 20th anniversary. I am now afraid I will never get him on another one. First, let me say that service, room steward, food were wonderful! I loved going to the dining room every night. The buffet food was ok, it’s just massed produced food, nothing spectacular. Guy Fieri’s Burger restaurant was great. The problem with the ship is the constant rocking. It is a smaller ship and habitual cruisers were saying this was the reason why (though a few said they heard it had a broken stabilizer). We had calm seas and you would stumble between the walls walking down the corridors to your stateroom. The decor is outdated and a little garish, more suited to a Vegas casino than a ship going to tropical locals. If I can get him on my dream Alaskan cruise I will definitely look for a larger, wider, newer ship.

Look for a newer, larger ship

Carnival Elation Cruise Review by Sherry573

Sherry573’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Elation price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8A
Smaller, outdated but clean and comfortable. Great room stewards.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins