3. Carnival Valor
All in all. It was a great cruise. I pre bought the wine package and the pixel package which was nice. Was able to get the more expensive pictures with the package and buy the others that were cheaper. We had fun doing just about nothing. Had some much needed rest and Relaxation. Out of all of our cruises. This is the first time we got on the ship that fast. Our longest wait was for paying for parking. We checked in and went strip on board. Had a great guy helping me get my wife on board since she was in a wheel chair. We ate everywhere except for the steak house and the Mongolia wok. The food was good. Not to surprise that on formal night. They didn't have the free steak or lobster. Guys burgers are always great. The staff was great. A big shout out to Ita and Radhida at the buffet. They were great in helping my wife who was in a wheel chair getting her food. They were very helpful. I don't think I can name of them. But they all made the cruise great. We didn't go to any of the shows. But performers in the lobby sounded great.

Great Cruise

Carnival Valor Cruise Review by starfirelb

We didn't go to any of the shows. But performers in the lobby sounded great.
starfirelb’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Valor price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8E
Cabin was good. The only problem we has was the tv remote and the toilet. The remote had to be played with to get it to work and the toilet had a pee smell. Had to keep the lid down all of the time. I love the fact that the bedside lamps had 2 usb ports in each one.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins