3. Costa Magica
This trip made me quite disappointed. I want to tell you that this cruise customer service is really bad. Here's how they provide services. On the second night, there may be a lot of waves outside. We felt very uncomfortable all night. My wife spit a few times because of this. Then we went to the customer service to request a change of cabin. The customer service didn't even look at it, and told me that there was no cabin. Just give us a few halo pills, and I didn't talk to me about some concerns. I don’t feel a little warm and helpful. Then there is the food on the cruise, and the buffet over there is the same every day. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are all kinds of dishes. Another restaurant has a waiter to greet you, but the quality of the food is really bad. Those seafood are not fresh. The last is to take a short trip on a cruise with short trips in different languages, such as French, Spanish, English, and Italian. Each language has a different price, but in the end there may be two people in the same bus. Why do you have different prices? Not all the same person is explaining? I think this thing is very problematic. When it comes to the point, in fact, they have a itinerary every day. My Barcelona schedule didn’t write when to gather and set off. A few days ago, it was only 9 o'clock, but it was just 8 o'clock. Because the itinerary was not written, we missed it and we wasted money. The worst thing is the staff in their travel agency. The tourists missed the bus and told us with a disdainful attitude. This is our problem, we have to find out. This attitude makes me feel very uncomfortable. An attitude of despising people. Those staff will not help you how to solve it. So I said that this cruise ship is really bad. PLEASE DONT WASTE MONEY!!!!

Its was a night mare on the cruise!!! PLEASE DONT WASTE MONEY!!!

Costa Magica Cruise Review by cheelim

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Suite with Balcony

So I said that this cruise ship is really bad. PLEASE DONT WASTE MONEY!!!!
cheelim’s Full Rating Summary
Get Costa Magica price drops

Suite with Balcony
Cabin S
This cabin is very unstable at the end of the boat. I do not recommend you to choose this cabin.
Giotto Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins