3. Symphony of the Seas
50th birthday Presidents cruise. Friends told us about the excellent entertainment. And it was. Disappointed with Hall and Oates having to see the at the Aqua Theater Screen. They made such a thing about the surprise entertainment never saying that would only be for the Diamond Plus and above. I'm sure there were a lot of people upset. It should have been mentioned beforehand, but that would mean that some people would have dropped out? Other than that, it was a great cruise. Gifts every night celebrating 50 years. I always found a pool chair and towel. Even at Coco Cay. Many chairs available with umbrella. I would have stayed another day at Coco Cay, it was just so beautiful. Food was excellent also. We went to the Fresh Water Lagoon, did not do the Water Park (not my thing, but looked exciting for those young at heart and body)

50th and Bold Presidents cruise

Symphony of the Seas Cruise Review by lepear

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Boardwalk View Balcony

Other than that, it was a great cruise. Gifts every night celebrating 50 years.

lepear’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Symphony of the Seas price drops

I feel that passengers should be notified if they have any free lunch from Johnny Rockets or a free dinner from a specialty dining. We did not know of either, but when we booked the dinner at Wonderland, when we asked for check we were informed that we had a voucher for a free dinner. We had tried earlier in the week, but couldnt get in. We tried one last time and was very happy that we got in. If we didnt, we would have missed a wonderful evening.