3. Celebrity Equinox
western Caribbean again- Staff outdid themselves this time. Four nights at Tuscan and each time more enjoyable than the previous! I don't enjoy meat but their filet melted in my mouth with joy! Waiters attend with perfection, warmth and humor, when they know their guests. Each course shocked us all with flavor and creativity. Next time we may eat there every night. Petit Chef is worth one visit- clever and entertaining as well as wonderful food and service, but $55 per person means once is sufficient. Consider the Oceanview- seriously. One night we ate the most wonderful stir fry with the ingredients and sauces of our choice. It surprised us how wonderful it was and no one else was in the cafe! Breakfast there was also worth mentioning, but time it so you don't arrive when the masses do- it gets crowded, but people remain polite to each other, Tastes from around the world get satisfied and I chose Indian curry a few times since it was spicy enough for me! I suggest Concierge class as the price goes up minimally and the perks go up majorly. Enjoy the outside bars at night if possible- the calm ocean and serene atomophere make it memorable to sit, drink and relax in the warm air. The only show we cannot rave about was Topper- seemd confusing and although the singers and acrobatics impressed, the other dacning took away from the ability to appreciate the talent on the stage.

Third time was a charm