3. Celebrity Equinox
Although it was our 4th cruise on Celebrity, it was also our 2nd cruise on the Beautiful, Sleek and Luxurious Equinox! I am a Celebrity Loyalist! Would not consider using another cruise line because I’m very satisfied with Celebrity! They give me good Value for my money... Although I took a beating in the casino... lol... I still am enjoying myself because the crew caters to your every need! All the Fortunes staff were professional but still fun to be around. My favorite server and bartender was Ramesh, a very sharp young man from India. It was his first contract and truly enjoyed his work. He was fast, and ALWAYS Smiling! The casino hostess (Andreea)was a very charming young lady that addressed any issues or questions from Blue Chip Club members quickly and made sure everyone enjoyed themselves! Our wait staff in the Main Dining room was Fabulous as well. The French Onion soup is STILL the best In the World(Not kidding!) And we found ALL our evening meals there were excellent!

Consistently Incredible Service

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by JimmyJamm7/11

Our wait staff in the Main Dining room was Fabulous as well.

The French Onion soup is STILL the best In the World(Not kidding!)

And we found ALL our evening meals there were excellent!
JimmyJamm7/11’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Equinox price drops

Deluxe Veranda
Cabin 1A
I researched this cabin before our first cruise on the Equinox. This cabin has an oversized balcony due to the location at a forward point of the ship that juts out, on the Port side.
LOVE THIS CABIN