• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

theprimate
2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Mar 2019
Cabin:

I took notes so I would be more objective. Some of the online criticism I read wasn’t a problem for us. For example, the Jacuzzi’s size, food, and service were good. The crew spoke English with the usual assortment of accents. Costa was responsive to complaints. The pool music was obnoxious and very loud. I asked the desk, “What age are you targeting?” The next day, the volume was lower and the music pleasant.

The aluminum chairs aboard create a sore butt and back. We had to put two towels on the seat. It was tiresome to have announcements in the theater translated into four languages when monitors could posted translations. We left after the performance rather that listen to the droning.

There were very few activities of interest. The cultural lectures by Jean Christophe were outstanding. Most of the presentations aboard are infomercials. The 18’ x 12’ screen on the Lido deck was the biggest waste, playing only commercials for the entire 27-day cruise. I never observed a single person watching the screen.

Find a Costa Deliziosa Cruise from $327