3. Navigator of the Seas
This was a birthday cruise for my daughter (8) and I. We stayed in a Promenade View Interior on deck 6. The cabin was quiet and clean and our cabin steward was wonderful. Embarkation - we did the expedited check in and walked on with no line at 10:45am. The ship is beautiful and the Amped upgrades are really fun. The pool deck is very colorful, and very crowded! Bar service was fast and good. The soft serve ice cream was handled by a staff member and that worked out well. We ate at Chops on night one and it was delicious and the service was great. We ate a Jamies on night two and the food was great but the service was only okay. The third night we ate in the MDR and our server was awesome! The food was good as well. Perfect Day at Coco Cay - we had water park passes and we were off the ship as soon as it cleared and in line for the Daredevils tower within moments. Boy, is that fun! We rode all of the slides with virtually no line then headed over to Chill Island to snorkel. I really loved the new CocoCay, and I can't wait to go back! Service was overall pretty spectacular. Everyone seemed to enjoy what they were doing and it showed. The only small disappointment was the kids club, there were not many kids on board so there were not many activities. I am sure that if there were more kids, it would be fine as the staff seemed really excited. Disembarkation was super easy, walked right off and straight through customs with no issues.

Fun, Quick Mommy & Me Trip

Ages 7 to 9
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Promenade View Interior
Cabin 2T
Good cabin, no noise from below. Directly over guest services
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins