3. AmaSerena
We chose AMA upon the suggestion of a well-seasoned travel agent/friend.. This was a once in a lifetime trip and we hoped that it would be almost perfect!! It lived up to our expectation.....from beginning to end! We have experienced ocean cruises, but are sold on river cruises after this experience! We booked the pre/post options along with direct flights-business class. AMAWaterways was there for our every need. Transportation, lodging (AMASERENA and hotels) were top-notch. Weather was great (Lucky, I would say). The ship was beautiful, water levels cooperated, our cruise manager, Rostina was experienced, precise, approachable & lovely!!! I agree, that the coffee in Europe is different, but tolerable. Food on the ship was very good. Our room was excellent. We were kept abreast of every part of the trip....we had so much fun! The excursions catered to each group, slower, faster. And, we met such lovely people!! Lucerne"s cable-car ride to the top of the mountain was spectacular, highly recommend this option. Zurich is very expensive....in particular meals, just a FYI. My husband, who was reluctant to traveling abroad, said "I'd do it again!!" WOW, so would I. Many thanks to AMAWATERWAYS and our travel agent, Kate Ficke, The Travel Gallery for all their assistance!

Captivating Rhine 8/30/19 - 9/12/19

AmaSerena Cruise Review by quilter74

We booked the pre/post options along with direct flights-business class.

I agree, that the coffee in Europe is different, but tolerable.

Food on the ship was very good.

Our room was excellent.

We were kept abreast of every part of the trip....we had so much fun!

Zurich is very expensive....in particular meals, just a FYI.

AmaWaterways, Manager, Customer Engagement has responded
Dear quilter74, Thank you so much for your lovely review of your cruise onboard AmaSerena, and your kind words regarding our crew, excursions, and hospitality. We could not be more thrilled to hear you enjoyed your journey with us, as we strive to provide our guests with an unparalleled river cruise experience. Thank you again for taking the time to share your review with us, we truly appreciate it. We hope to welcome you back on board soon! Warm Regards, From all of us at AmaWaterways.
quilter74’s Full Rating Summary