3. Norwegian Spirit
Being on a 12-day cruise that is port heavy turned out to the be great! There are reviews that I read previous to this cruise that said we would be let off 2 hours after arriving at each port and have to get on the ship 2 hours before leaving each port...that's not true. We got off very quickly (often times getting to port early), were able to get off the ship within 5 to 15 minutes of the posted arrival time, and we just had to get back on board NLT 30 minutes before departure. Our cabin steward, Francis, was amazing - thorough, detailed and professional. We never had any issues in our cabin (8003), and although we could hear the bass a bit from the club below us after 10pm, once we kindly mentioned it to a random manager when we were asked how things were going on night 2, the noise was gone after that and was never an issue again. The performances were fantastic...especially the acrobats and magician. The food was great, especially at Le Bistro - I recommend the Sole fish dish. The ship is dated, but maintained well and kept very clean. This is the oldest ship I've been on, but that didn't pose any issue at all.

Great cruise and service!

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by AJTravelsWell

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Inside
AJTravelsWell’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Spirit price drops

Inside
Cabin IX
We had an inside forward cabin which was just fine. The size was good. If you are sensitive to motion, stick to the aft instead.
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins