3. Anthem of the Seas
I just want to warn anyone traveling on Anthem of the Seas, please learn how to look for bed bugs before you suffer the stress of being exposed to them. I am in constant fear that my home will be impacted. I experienced the horror of finding bed bugs crawling on the sheet of my bed. I killed one and scooped up another and took it to guest services in a plastic bag. We were exposed for days and it is absolutely unacceptable! We were moved to another cabin and our clothes were washed. I have reached out to Royal Caribbean to find out how my luggage was treated but they have not responded. My luggage is outside and will remain there until I decontaminate it myself or dispose of it. In addition to the bed bugs, the cabin sink drain and shower drain were full of mold. It makes me wonder if any cleaning took place at all. A far as the other aspects of the cruise, dining was okay. Some of the entertainment was good. Some was not so good. We did not like Spectra's Cabaret but The Gift was okay and We Will Rock You was good. My kids enjoyed the indoor skydiving as well as the activities in the Sea Plex. Getting on and off the ship was quick and easy. Service overall was fine but we did have difficulty making a reservation for specialty dining. We had a voucher that they would not honor. I had to go to guest services and have them intervene in order to make the reservation. I thought many of the excursions were on the expensive side and I also thought Co Co Cay was crowded when were there as two ships were in port. I took a while for us to find empty lounge chairs. I am not crazy about the fact that the ship visited Nassau as there is currently a travel warning about violent crime in Nassau.

My cabin was infested with bed bugs

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by RiverOceanSea

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony

My kids enjoyed the indoor skydiving as well as the activities in the Sea Plex.

RiverOceanSea’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 3D
Bed Bugs!
The cabin was on the small side for four people but it would have been okay if it hadn't been infested with bed bugs. We did not get to use the balcony as much as we had hoped to. There was barely enough room to move when the sofabed was pulled out. Lighting was good and the tv was fine.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins