3. Majestic Princess
Majestic Princess is the nicest ship I have ever been on, this was my 9 Princess ship, by far better than the others including Regal Princess. We embarked easily just walked straight on. Disembarkation was long as usual. They were not very organised with shore excursions, after all the practice and years they have been doing this, waiting times seem to be getting longer. Shore excursions of getting very overpriced. Had trouble getting to a show in the threatre after dinner as it was full, for the 13 nights on board we did not see one production show, they were all full on both sessions. The theatre seemed smaller on the Majestic than the other ships, it could have been the layout not sure. The Captain on this cruise did not make himself very public only saw him once and that was at the Captains Cocktail party for return guests.

NEW ZEALAND

Majestic Princess Cruise Review by Gjmmaxup

We embarked easily just walked straight on.

Disembarkation was long as usual.

Shore excursions of getting very overpriced.

Gjmmaxup’s Full Rating Summary
Get Majestic Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD
I cant remember my cabin number, but it was a balcony cabin, nothing special, just like all other Princess Cabins, bathroom I thought was a little larger.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

Went to two specialty restaurants, the steak and the Chinese personality I think the cover charge is to high, as the dinning room food was just as nice. The Chinese food was disappointing.

The dinning room food was excellent, wine service a bit slow, they always have trouble trying to find the bottles leftover from previous meals. The cue to getting into the dinning room was horrendous, having to line up for up to 30 mins.

Only played trivia and bingo on board.