3. Celebrity Constellation
We chose this cruise as part of a family group and for it being a Mediterranean cruise. It was our first time on Celebrity, but we have travelled on many other cruise lines, primarily on Princess. Being near the end of season, we got a great deal that included gratuities and the classic drink package as well as our shipboard credits. Part of the reason for writing this review is Celebrity's feedback questionnaire. While we wanted to give feedback, our group all noticed that there was no place to really do so, except to leave "press worthy" comments for marketing. First, let me say that the ship is scheduled for a refit, and there were the signs that this is needed. Just saying... Here are bullet points on what I learned about Celebrity. - The upcharges on celebrity are much higher than Princess and Holland America. Drinks, specialty dining, and even shore excursions are 30% higher on Celebrity. - Buy the drink package. We upgraded to the premium package, and felt good about it. The package for just water is $16 USD per day. Yikes. -The specialty dining experience was twice the price of Princess and HA. The food was dry, and both my wine and water glass were empty for 15 minutes. I would have been happier if I could have refilled my own glass. We stayed happily in the main dining room after that where the service and food were great. - The shore excursions had discrepancies from the advertised itineraries and what actually occurred. I asked about the Valencia city tour for my wife and I, and I was told that there was 20 minutes of walking, We decided to pass due to my wife's mobility. My brother did this tour, and it included 2 hours 45 minutes of walking.Again- YIKES - On the positive side, every crew member was happy, smiling and friendly. This is clearly a sign of a well run ship. - Embarkation and disembarkation is tied for the easiest we have every had.

Nice cruise & holiday - with caveats

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by trombone34

Here are bullet points on what I learned about Celebrity.

- Embarkation and disembarkation is tied for the easiest we have every had.
trombone34’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Ocean View 6
Fine, and like any cruise ship with motivated staff, it was fine.
Deck 3 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins