3. Norwegian Pearl
I chose to cruise with the Pearl instead of the Sky because I had never been on the Pearl and thought it would be nice to experience a new NCL ship, what a mistake, this ship has the worst customer service, I have taken 21 NLC cruises and had NEVER had this experience, they where not perfect but little issues we have encountered on other ships were well handled by staff and officers. This was my nightmare cruise, The check in was not well organized, when we finally made it onboard, we went to the Garden Cafe, food was ok, but even though it was only 1pm, they already had run out of pork shops and we had to wait for hamburgers to be cooked, that night during the welcome aboard party I was surprise to not see the officers parade but thought they would do on last day, nope, I was wrong, they never did it, mind you I was staying on a VIP room and did not see or meet my sturdiest till Sunday afternoon after I complaint that I had asked the day before for coffee packets and never got, on Saturday we had dinner at Summer Palace, very beautiful, however, after 2 hours of waiting on our meal, it was cold, 4 of us did not get what we ordered and 1 did not get part of her meal at all, I wrote a complaint to the General Hotel Manger and he never acknowledged my complaint, that has NEVER happen in other ships, cruise director was only seen the first day and the last night, never saw or heard from him in between, even when they changed course and cancelled/changed a port, we did not find out till late at night that saw a note in our room, but an announcement was never done by captain nor cruise director, my bathroom sink was clogged and noone ever came to fix, and when we would go to bars, the bars also had no snacks the way other ships do, understanding that they where busy but they would not even acknowledge they saw you and will be right with you, the specialty coffee is together with the atrium bar so it took forever to get coffee since they would attend people ordering drinks before coffee, that was awful, I had to call and request towels because whom ever cleaned the room, took my towels but did not leave any clean ones, this is the first time I experience this type of treatment in any NCL Ships, we always have the best time ever and this is why we ALWAYS sail NCL because we have experience this treatment from Carnival but never from NCL, so I do not recommend NCL Pearl, I do highly recommend JADE, SUN, EPIC, Breakaway, Getaway, Escape, Sky and the Bliss and I am shocked of the experience.

Worse Service of All Ships

bmdjdelgado’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Pearl price drops

Penthouse with Large Balcony
Cabin SE
my bathroom sink was clogged and noone ever came to fix, but the room was clean and spacious and view off balcony was very impressive
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins