3. Carnival Ecstasy
This was to be a girls getaway the food was horrible in the dinning area, There where two fights on the boat, strippers in the club, but this is a family ship. The towels for the pool were dirty. When trying to leave the boat we followed the direction given to leave once we got to deck 7 the employee closed the door in our face and said go to another deck. This is one ship I will never get on again. When i called to complain I was told ok we will give you a 25.00 on board credit what is that, I spent way more than that booking the cruise. There was work being done on the boat ( painting, fixing equipment as we were sailing.) This cruise line has got to do better. I have sailed Carnival before but after this experience and speaking to customer service never again .

Never again