• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Norwegian Jewel Review

Editor Rating
16 Awards

I would do this one again!

Review for Norwegian Jewel to Hawaii
Meadowsgirl
6-10 Cruises • Age 40s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2019
Cabin: Mid-Ship Inside
Cute characters carved in the buffet
Photo of the ship from the best viewing point in Kona, the Walmart parking
Geckos enjoying a cherry @ a pub on the main drag of Kona with our ship in
Lei making lessons in Spinnakers. We each got to make our own lei with fres

Chose this cruise as it left from Vancouver (my home port) and I wanted to see more of Hawaii.

Travelled with my cousin & our aunt in an inside room. While snug, we managed to all have enough space for our belongings in the drawers, closet, & washroom.

Our room steward was great, the crew was smiling & happy everywhere we went. Waiters in Tsar’s Palace were awesome! My aunt has a food allergy & the food allergy guy, Alex, took such good care of her. We had 2 specialty dinners and enjoyed both.

Mid-Ship Inside

Cabin was standard for Jewel inside. First time that I’ve been in an inside with 3 people. We used one bunk bed & had choice of the attendant putting it up & down each night or leaving it down. We left it down & it wasn’t in the way.

Port Reviews

Hilo

Great way to see the area. Went up to Rainbow Falls also to beaches where turtles are often spotted

Kauai

Best time ever! Highly recommend the tubing adventure. Very friendly guides, a beautiful drive to the drop off point and loads of fun tubing through the tunnels.

4 Helpful Votes