3. Norwegian Jewel
Chose this cruise as it left from Vancouver (my home port) and I wanted to see more of Hawaii. Travelled with my cousin & our aunt in an inside room. While snug, we managed to all have enough space for our belongings in the drawers, closet, & washroom. Our room steward was great, the crew was smiling & happy everywhere we went. Waiters in Tsar’s Palace were awesome! My aunt has a food allergy & the food allergy guy, Alex, took such good care of her. We had 2 specialty dinners and enjoyed both. Found lots of space at the pool & in the outdoor cafe. Enjoyed the renovated areas on the pool deck where they’ve removed lounge seating type couches & replaced with tables as it seems to allow for more people to enjoy the space. I was super impressed with the Hawaiian show that came on-board one afternoon. The performers were great and it turned out that the show they did was very similar to the luau show that we went to after the cruise. Overall I continue to be very happy with NCL & the Jewel class ships. First time on NCL for my relatives and I think they are both on board for doing another cruise!

I would do this one again!

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by Meadowsgirl

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Inside

Meadowsgirl’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IB
Cabin was standard for Jewel inside. First time that I’ve been in an inside with 3 people. We used one bunk bed & had choice of the attendant putting it up & down each night or leaving it down. We left it down & it wasn’t in the way.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins